Cost of the New International Trade Crossing by project component:
- I-75 interchange: $385.9 million
- U.S. Customs plaza: $413.6 million
- NITC bridge: $949.1 million
- Canadian Customs plaza: $387.6 million
- Windsor Essex Parkway: $1.4 billion*
Cost breakdown by agency:
- Michigan: Zero
- Federal Highway Administration: Zero
- General Services Administration: $263.6 million
- Canada: $2.337 billion**
- Private sector partner: $949.1 million
- Total: $3.536 billion
* The Windsor-Essex Parkway is entirely a Canadian project and has a separate public-private partnership concession. It previously has been estimated at $1.67 billion but was contracted for less.
** Includes $550 million of U.S.-side costs that Canada has offered to cover.